Coaxial Compressor Pumps L Series
The lubricated piston compressors, produced with the patented ROTAL technology, can work heavy duty without reducing their life time. Due to their low energy input, high FAD, low maintenance costs and high quality they are qualified for all industrial and professional applications.
The noticeably higher volumetric efficiency, is determined by the significantly lower clearance volume.
- Compressor groups with IP 55
- 4 pole C1 electric motors. S1 continuous service. IP 55, B34 form
- Single phase motor completed with protection with manual resetting
- Forced lubrication with patented oil piston pump
- Grey cast-iron cylinders
- Valve plates with steel lamellar valves
- Electric motor and crankshaft – one piece only; spheroid graphite cast-iron fully tempered
- Gear pair in special sintered steel
- Large heavy duty ball bearings
- Special Teflon bush bearing to reduce friction
- After coolers in aluminum are assembled around the fan
- Metallic air filters with internal 10 micro paper cartridge